Paul has been professionally coaching since 2009 and been in the people and leadership space for over 20 years. During this time Paul has coached 100's of staff and coaching counterparts from c-suite and business leaders to middle managers. Paul's coaching experience includes banking and finance, government, engineering, industrial, technology, professional services and education.
Paul has a natural energy and enthusiasm and combines this with a friendly but professional manner. He employs a supportive but challenging style of coaching which lends counterparts to the knowledge that they are going to be tested but remain in a safe environment. He's passion is obvious and infectious but he still able to give the counterpart the space they need to think and reflect.
- Accredited Organisational Coach (Level Three), IECL
- ICCP Diploma Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney
- Postgraduate Diploma in Positive Psychology Coaching, University of Technology Sydney
- BA Business Studies (Honours), University of New South Wales
- Coaching senior leaders
- Coaching sales leaders
- Coaching for start-ups and growth
- Coaching leaders in transition
- Coaching for strengths and positive psychology
Paul has over 25+ years of commercial experience in Europe, Asia and Australia within senior leadership roles. In addition to working for large corporates, Paul is a serial entrepreneur having established, managed and grown numerous multi-million-dollar businesses throughout APAC and the UK. Paul has successfully led large sales teams and held Managing Director roles and has managed and led 100's of staff over the past two decades.