Oscar is an experienced coach and mentor to senior executives. He has worked with executives at CEO and CFO level and with senior divisional and functional executives in a range of industries.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership coaching and mentoring
- Decoding digital innovation
- Influence and impact in global organisations
- High potentials and maximising Gen-Y impact
- Amplifying leadership effectiveness
Oscar is an experienced coach and mentor to senior executives. He has worked with executives at CEO and CFO level and with senior divisional and functional executives in a range of industries including education, financial services, marketing and professional services based in Australia and New Zealand. As a coach and mentor, Oscar draws on his business experience to fully explore his belief that clarity creates change.
Business Background and Experience
Oscar has a strong leadership background across a wide range of roles across sales, marketing, operations and product development for global technology and telecommunications companies. The common challenge in each of these roles was to lead his organisation through a period of significant external disruption in complex matrix global organisations. This experience has helped Oscar assist others especially when dealing with digital innovation.
Oscar has a proven capability for accelerating the development of high potential and Gen-Y employees and is passionate about creating experiential learning opportunities to help them reach their potential.
Oscar works closely with his clients at the start of the coaching engagement to determine the style and approach that is going to work best for the individual and the organisation. He enables sustained high performance outcomes aligned to the clients" personal values. Clients are challenged to gain a deep appreciation of their personal and leadership styles and the resulting impact on others.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Level Three, IECL
- International Coach Federation: Professional Certified Coach.
- Education: Masters of Business Administration (Marketing); PostGradDip (Australian Institute of Company Directors)
- Diagnostics: The Leadership Circle, Gallup Certified Strengths Coach, Hogan Assessment Systems
Recent Client Engagements
- High Potential Leader " Property Services " accelerate the impact, influence and executive maturity as they move from manager to leader
- Leadership Team Coaching " Higher Education " create the leadership team values, vision and measures of success in a volatile external market place
- CEO " Technology start-up " accelerate time to market through major funding rounds whilst maintaining operational excellence
- SVP APAC " Global Professional Services " increased leadership flexibility to create a more accountable and results orientation within their organisation
- Chief Technology Officer ANZ Global Professional Services " accelerate business and digital innovation through more influential leadership outside of their functional expertise and geographic span of control
- Chief Operating Officer Australia " Education "increased impact and business outcomes as they transitioned from a functional to into leadership role. This resulted in a business culture focused on consistent performance
- CFO " Global Technology " transition leadership to align the finance function with the strategic imperatives of the organisation whilst increasing the financial performance of each operating division
- General Manager Solutions Delivery ASX 200 increased leadership flexibility and impact whilst transitioning into a role of broader accountability
- APAC Head Core Payments " Global Financial Services " transition leadership approach to become more influential in global resource allocation decisions
- Director of Marketing ANZ " Global Technology " increase flexibility in their leadership style to ensure strategic impact is being delivered by their organisation
- Creative Director - Advertising " Increase their creative productivity aligned to their personal values and strengths.