Mandy is IECL's Director, Accreditation and has been a key member of our team since 2002. She is responsible for the strategy and quality assurance for IECL's accredited coach trainings.
Areas of Expertise
- Marketing and market research
- Strategy development
- Quality assurance
- Writing and editing for business
- Organisational Coaching
- E-Learning design and online communities
- Yoga and meditation instruction within organisations.
- Director, Accreditation, IECL
- General Manager, Education, IECL
- Training Manager, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Training Coordinator and Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Public Relations Manager, Thursday Plantation Laboratories
- Marketing Manager and Assistant Editor, WellBeing Magazine
- Marketing Development Manager, SYDA Foundation, New York
- Project Coordinator, Chitshakti Publications, India
- Circulation Manager, Mason Stewart Publishing
- Research Executive, Survey Research Group
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Executive Coach Accreditation (Level Three), Institute of Executive Coaching
- M.Ed, Ad Ed, University of Technology, Sydney
- Post Graduate Diploma, Vocational and Workplace Learning, University of Technology Sydney
- Cert. IV, Assessment and Workplace Training
- Cert. Marketing - North Sydney College of TAFE
- Learning to Learn and MasterMind Training (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- AWARD School (Australian Writers & Art Directors School, one year program)
- Levels I & II, Creative Writing, The Writer's Studio, Sydney
- Cert. Copy Editing, Macleay College, Sydney
- The Master Process, Questioning Techniques
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Sydney Yoga Centre (member, Yoga Teachers Association Australia)
Mandy is IECL's Director, Accreditation and has been a key member of our team since 2002. She is responsible for the strategy and quality assurance for IECL's accredited coach trainings. Mandy has been instrumental in developing (and now maintaining) our ICF accredited status, as well as contributing to and commissioning research to provide insight to our industry, clients and alumni community.
Mandy has a wide-ranging background in organisational coaching, management, adult education, marketing and market research which she brings to her current role, her fifth in her time at IECL.
Mandy's communication style is frank, warm and engaging, with a strong solution focus.