Mandy is IECL's Director, Accreditation and has been a key member of our team since 2002. Mandy is responsible for creating and contributing to initiatives that continue to expand our role as industry leaders in accreditation of organisational coaches, including commissioning research and working on new products for accreditation. She is very much involved with IECL's ACTP coach accreditation, including our quality assurance, financials, IECL Membership and supporting our amazing faculty of coaches and our growing alumni.
Areas of Expertise
- Quality assurance
- Strategy development
- Coach accreditation and credentialing
- Blended and virtual learning solutions
- community management and online moderation
- Yoga and meditation instruction within organisations.
- Director, Accreditation, IECL
- General Manager, Education, IECL
- Training Manager, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Training Coordinator and Coach, Institute of Executive Coaching
- Public Relations Manager, Thursday Plantation Laboratories
- Marketing Manager and Assistant Editor, WellBeing Magazine
- Marketing Development Manager, SYDA Foundation, New York
- Project Coordinator, Chitshakti Publications, India
- Circulation Manager, Mason Stewart Publishing
- Research Executive, Survey Research Group
- Yoga and Meditation Teacher.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Executive Coach Accreditation (Level Three), Institute of Executive Coaching
- M.Ed, Ad Ed, University of Technology, Sydney
- Post Graduate Diploma, Vocational and Workplace Learning, University of Technology Sydney
- Cert. IV, Assessment and Workplace Training
- Cert. Marketing - North Sydney College of TAFE
- Learning to Learn and MasterMind Training (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- AWARD School (Australian Writers & Art Directors School, one year program)
- Levels I & II, Creative Writing, The Writer's Studio, Sydney
- Cert. Copy Editing, Macleay College, Sydney
- The Master Process, Questioning Techniques
- Certified Yoga Teacher, Sydney Yoga Centre (member, Yoga Teachers Association Australia)
Mandy is IECL's Director, Accreditation and has been a key member of our team since 2002. She is responsible for the strategy and quality assurance for IECL's accredited coach trainings. Mandy has been instrumental in developing (and now maintaining) our ICF accredited status, as well as contributing to and commissioning research to provide insight to our industry, clients and alumni community.
Mandy has a wide-ranging background in organisational coaching, management, adult education, marketing and market research which she brings to her current role, her fifth in her time at IECL.
Mandy's communication style is frank, warm and engaging, with a strong solution focus.