Coaching Development Partner, Dani Matthews has developed a strong capability to understand the varying nature of organisations and consult accordingly.
Along with her ability to quickly form strong interpersonal relationships at all levels, Dani is recognised for her initiative, adaptability and resourcefulness. She is a triathlete and has completed an Iron Woman competition.
As Coaching Development Partner, Dani has strong capability to understand the varying nature of organisations and consult accordingly. Along with the ability to quickly form strong interpersonal relationships at all levels, Dani is recognised for her initiative, thinking outside the box, adaptability and resourcefulness.
Dani collaborates with a wide range of client organisations including top five financial institutions, professional services firms and government agencies on holistic leadership development initiatives to achieve excellent results.
Dani's value drivers are passion, collaboration and disruption in service of progression. An example of living these is leading a team to develop IECL NEXGEN, a network group for young professionals from diverse industry sectors with bi-monthly events to share insights and disrupt each other's thinking for leadership progression.
Dani's previous role in Sports Marketing for one of the UK's leading agencies enabled her to develop expertise in public relations, social media and event planning. Utilising these skills,
Dani enjoys writing content for IECL as well as on her own social media platforms. With a highly active nature, Dani inspires exercise at the IECL with her passion for triathlon and completed in her first ironman in May 2014.
- Level 1 and 2 in Organisational Coaching (IECL) 2012 & 2013
- Organisational Network Analysis (ONA) Practicioners Course (Optimice) 2013
- Great Leaders are Made Program (Avril Henry and Associates) 2013
- Mentoring Program (Network Central) 2013
- First Class BSc in Sport and Exercise Science (Loughborough University)
- Connected Leadership
- Strategic Partnerships
- Generation Y
- Leading key client accounts
- Customer excellence initiatives
- Leadership development and consulting
- Business development using a consultative approach
- Marketing include social media activation
- Government solutions
For client relationship enquiries, please contact me using the details below or stay in touch via social media. I look forward to hearing from you!