IECL has been at the forefront of Coaching Supervision with a peer reviewed paper on our supervision model published in 2009 in the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring. We continue to forge the way for coaching supervision in the Australasian coaching industry. This program has been approved by the ICF for 38 CCEUs.
Our coaching supervision course is designed to enable you to learn and develop skills for supervising (even if you don’t want to become a supervisor yet).
In this course, you will:
- understand the supervision process to promote both self-supervision and supervision of others
- learn how to supervise yourself and others
- develop the skills required to deeply reflect on your coaching
- become more comfortable with the reflective space in coaching
- extend your coaching expertise (beyond Level 3)