I don’t have an undergraduate degree, can I still participate in the Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma?

Yes, if you have completed the required IECL subjects and have a minimum of three years’ relevant work experience you are eligible to apply to CSU to enrol in these postgraduate degree programs. If you would like to revisit your academic skills, CSU offers free short courses on writing and referencing, as well as introduction to online learning and transition to university study programs.