Effective leadership conversations are the key to high performance and sustaining organisational success. They are fundamental to building healthy organisational cultures, ones that challenge thinking, engage staff, develop new possibilities and ensure accountability.
Most successful organisations are led by people who inspire and develop others through everyday leadership conversations. By developing conversational ability, leaders and individuals can more effectively:
– maintain relationships (establish common ground and trust)
– set expectations and ensure accountability
– give and receive high quality feedback to create a valuable feedback culture
– facilitate positive change through true engagement, and
– lift individual, team and cross-functional performance, to achieve desired business results.
How can we help?
We carefully crafted blended learning approach includes vital content and activities which will support your organisation to develop leaders in:
– Mindset, approach and behaviour needed for interpersonal mastery.
– Skills for true engagement – the key to healthy cultures.
– Driving business results through conversations – setting clear expectations and follow up for alignment and accountability.
– Skills in conversations to support development and facilitate change.
– Strategies, tools and finesse in conversations to enable a breakthrough when situations get tough.
Case Study: Change Management
How a Top 4 Australian Financial Services Organisation partnered with IECL to transform the performance and behaviours of their people leaders, through the design and delivery of pioneering learning solutions.