Maximise conversation outcomes and access the hidden potential of your people by empowering them with coaching skills.
Coaching is now widely recognised as a core leadership competency and research shows it supports leaders to drive performance, foster engagement, build resilience, and develop their people. It is the most effective way to create dynamic organisations wanting to maximise the use of their internal resources and respond and adapt to challenges and opportunities in the complex global business environment.
As coaching increases leadership capability, it helps identify, grow and retain talent in the organisation.
Key take-aways from a typical “Building coaching skills” program include:
– How to use coaching in the participants current role.
– How to develop people for their potential and strengths.
– How to conduct a coaching conversation in informal, semi-formal and formal situations.
– Effective listening and questioning techniques.
– How to structure a coaching conversation.
– When coaching works and when to use a different approach.
– How to conduct strengths-based coaching.
– Necessary stages of behaviour change.
Our coaching skills programs are known for their balance between theory and practice, meaning participants walk away understanding coaching, but more importantly feeling confident to coach. We have now taught coaching skills to over 4,500 leaders in organisations.