Organisations that adopt a coaching culture demonstrate superior performance and results.
Bringing a coaching culture into your organisation is proven to:
– Lift staff and customer satisfaction measures.
– Raise confidence and self-awareness, enabling people to respond to personal challenges.
– Increase skills in workplace planning and business development.
– Progress achievement of breakthrough results.
– Enable difficult conversations, the ability to deal with stressful situations, and to manage performance and influence others, both up and down.
– Improve the capacity to offer and receive feedback.
– Boost team effectiveness and build high performing teams.
– Enable the generation of ideas through strategic awareness and sensitivity to the business environment.
– Help clarify career interests, direction and vision.
Our approach focuses on enhancing the coaching skills of leaders and developing internal coaches and coaching champions. This blended approach assists organisations to develop a coaching mindset and practical coaching skills within the context of a broader coaching culture. Ongoing supervision for internal coaches can also be provided to ensure maximum benefit and support.