From best to better
When New York’s The Balance Careers voted IECL the “best overall” Executive Coaching Certification program in the world earlier this year, we were extremely flattered. We also took it as a challenge to become even better than the best.
The Balance Careers approved of our:
- Online ACTP-accredited instructor-led courses
- Study at your own pace style
- Fast-track program
However, pointed out some barriers:
- Our courses require an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- IECL coaching services are primarily marketed to the Asia-Pacific region
- Onsite events are based in Australia
And that’s where the challenge came in. Over the past few months we have systematically addressed these issues:
- No undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience is needed to enter our Level One Coach Training (our website displayed incorrect information, apologies!) . The program is open to any professional person, from any background. Alumni have come from a variety of different industries, like education, defence force, human resources, healthcare and more. Anyone who has had some experience of working in an organisation – of any type – is welcome. However, the program is not designed for school leavers or university graduates with no organisational experience.
- The program is offered to every time zone globally, with flexibility afforded to all participants so they can choose a date that best suits their calendar. See www.iecl.com for further information and all 2021/22 dates.
- Our Introductory , Alumni and Membership events are available predominantly online in time zones that cater to every location. All sessions are recorded for those who can’t make the live discussions.
So thanks for the push along, Balance Careers. We’ll continue to strive to become even better than the best!Download Prospectus
Click here to sign up for one of IECL Free Introductory sessions