IECL has compiled a selection of outcome-driven industry research from the last decade to show how coaching impacts leaders and organisations and more specifically what problems coaching and being coached helps leaders to deal with.
– Managing the stress levels of leaders
– Successful goal attainment alongside increased wellbeing.
– Increasing levels of engagement and retention.
– Providing a sounding board.
– Increased confidence and performance effectiveness.
– Increased optimism about the future
– Improved leadership and business performance.
To review the research highlighting the unquestionable benefits of coaching, please download the “Why Coaching, Why Now?” report.