IECL has compiled a selection of outcome-driven industry research from the last decade to show how coaching impacts leaders and organisations and more specifically what problems coaching and being coached helps leaders to deal with.
– Managing the stress levels of leaders.
– Achieving business goals.
– Increasing levels of engagement and retention.
– Increased productivity following training.
– Increases the benefits of 360 feedback.
– Maximise the effectiveness of leadership development.
– Improved leadership and business performance.
To review the research and statistics highlighting the unquestionable benefits of adopting a coaching culture in your organisation please download the "Business Case for Coaching".