Nicola has been an Executive Coach since 2004, challenging and supporting leaders ranging from Executive team members to General Managers and Directors in a variety of industries across four continents.
Areas of Expertise
- Coaching senior leaders and executives
- Coaching high talent and high potentials
- Debrief and feedback coaching
- Transformational coaching
- Development / facilitation of leadership behavioural change programs
Nicola has been an Executive Coach since 2004, stretching, challenging and supporting leaders ranging from Executive team members to General Managers and Directors in a variety of industries spanning the private, public, education and not-for-profit sectors across four continents.
Business Background and Experience
Nicola worked for global multinationals for 12 years, leading teams and developing Leaders in both Australia and Europe. She began her career in Sales, before moving into Trade Marketing and then Strategic Leadership Development roles. In 2002 Nicola was relocated from Europe to Australia with a remit to transform the execution of Leadership development and coaching across Australia and New Zealand and the design, facilitation and implementation of key Leadership programs across the USA, Europe, Asia and Russia.
Nicola has an empowering, strengths-based, transformational style with a focus on engaging individuals to take control of their own development, enabling a reconnection with core beliefs, values and underlying motivations. Her approach consistently results in significant shifts in attitude and behaviour, leading to sustainable, high performance results both personally and professionally.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Accredited Organisational Coach, Level Three, IECL
- Education: MA (Human Resource Management); Graduate (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, UK)
- Diploma in Positive Psychology & Wellbeing 2018 (in progress)
- Diagnostics: LSI/GSI, MBTI, FIROB, Hogan Development Suite, Genos (EI), TLC, Situational Leadership II, Voices 360, Lominger Leadership Architect, TMS, Belbin Interplace and Team Roles; NLP
Recent Client Engagements
- GM, Financial Services– coached client with focus on interpersonal and communication skills to heighten trust and build an effective, high talent team of professionals.
- GM, Media – coached client with focus on effective leadership strategies to enable exponential growth and keep up with the speed of change globally.
- GM, Wealth Management – coached client with focus on emotional intelligence to build relationships across siloed divisions.
- Director, Financial Services – coached client with a focus on behavioural flexibility and executive presence
- Director, Construction – coached client with a focus on building resilience, delivering superior results whilst creating life balance
- GM, Defence – coached client with a focus on self-awareness, values, confidence and executive presence.
- Director, Financial Services – coached client with focus on current and desired leadership behaviours and their resulting impact on company culture.
- E.O, Software – coached client with a focus on behavioural flexibility, succession and empowerment strategies.
- GM, Transport – coached client through a complex, nationwide change and reform program.
- Director, Electronics – coached client with a focus on navigating relationships with multiple stakeholders in complex environments.