Offered online once a year, this program views coaching as a multi-disciplinary professional practice that draws on adult learning, systems theory, leadership theory, developmental and strength-based psychology. As a participant, you will have the opportunity to reflect on and critically analyse the various philosophical and theoretical concepts and synthesise them with your individual interests and plans for your own application and marketing of organisational coaching.
The program includes the following topics:
- What is organisational coaching and how can it be defined?
- The different knowledge bases and theoretical assumptions underpinning organisational coaching and how they shape coaching practice
- Approaches and strategies for evaluating the coaching engagement
- Developments in organisational coaching; diversity
- Developments in organisational coaching; mindfulness
- Developments in organisational coaching; neuroscience
- The continuing professional development of the organisational coaching practitioner
- Exploring the future of organisational coaching practice and research